Thursday, November 1, 2007

assignment 7

During 1st quarter i really enjoyed writting poetry and daily prompts was pretty fun and had lots of different angles to work with when wrtiing poetry and i thank ms B for teaching me different aspects of writting, God bless your great work.
2. i might say poetry is my strongest writing because i always write from my heart and that is pretty good but also i want to be goodin short stories as well. when i'am in a sad mood i write poems to comfort me or when thinking where my continent or the whole world in general.
3. As a writer i have learned to write well you have to think deep and just have a positive mentality on everything you do.sometimes i need a lot f structure in my writing but whenever i write i was give someone to read it and then tell me if they liked it or not and to give me feedback.
4.. I am interested in poetry because i want to create sought of a writing site on genocides ,war afflicted countries or just 3 world countries and to get them to share their experiences and writings with the world of today.

No comments: