Wednesday, November 14, 2007

happiness assignment

1.To me i definition happiness as being suitable for something or enjoying one's condition or being free or just being lucky. E.g happiness is what definitions people and if are not happy then you are the saddest person which is not good. Being happy gives a good mood and positiveness as well as friendship and love.
2. In my life i definition my happiness as fiendship ,laughter joy and freedom.what things determine my happiness are my parents ,my friends and working collegues and everybody in this whole wide world.If don't live in luxury i am still happy regardless because there is someone who is worse than what you have.I am happy whenever am with my loved ones or at school and everywhere.
3.The people who have the great influence in my happiness are God who is great , my family ,teachers and my friends they influence my life with positivity and iam thankful that they are in life because without them then i would be happy and sophisticated.
4. Of course it would be my family friends and teachers , yes because if i were to do something stupid it would impact everyone who is in my circle and they feel great disappointment in me and it would be a negative impact to there daily life because of the negative path that i took.
5. Be happy regardless of social status o r economic / financial mirage because thats not want definitions happy thats merely like a.000% of your life and the need of life is live happy and never regret.

No comments: