Thursday, December 20, 2007

asssisgnment 12

1. What was frustrating to me was how i had to write a conversation in each scene was kind of annoying and boring but it made sense because without an actual conversation the play would be boring.
The strenghs of these were that i learned how to write play and it was a great experience and the examples that you gave were helpful for me to write my first short play.
The surprises were that i never anticipated to write a play and made conflict which was exciting and it made sense for it blended in whatever i was writing.
Unpleasant part of it was change the most of the stuff and incorporated new idea that my friends gave ne which was good and fair.And yes i would be interested in writing a play.

2. I would like to write a personal fictional story simliar to miss tan and in a different way and just write things that inspired me to write the essay and it would be incorporated in the short essay that i write.
My ideas would be the experiences that i faced when coming to america and how it made my life change and just explaining it in amore detailed way but not writing every little thing for word.
Adnd just review or close caption how life is totally different and writing that through a flashback and making it real as if it were today and not something form the past, perhaps even end by asking questions which kind of summarizes the entire stories.
3. If in general i would advise a kid i would tell them not to give regardless of what other people say because in our world today we have alot of negativity which can/might get to someone in a bizzare way and the pain inflicted would be more harmful and shielding it would it would be a higher risk. Nowadays people regret the decisions they once made and they live with the regret for the rest of their lives, it is better to do what you want rather than fo something that you dislike. My advise would be in general the world it self , just make your own decisions and stick to it and don't be like a chamelion ( changes color) be yourself and act on it.Everyone accounts for his /her future and who has the respobility of what they do and should be done.

2 comments:

Mr. Miles said...

I don't have time to leave you a detailed and intelligent response, but I will try to do so later. :)

Mr. Miles said...

I think your experiences of coming to America would be great for a personal essay. I think in the future, there will be a big market for stories that share experiences like yours. I also think there will be a big market for literature about the Muslim experience in America. Go for it!