Monday, December 3, 2007

assisgnment #10

1.The thing that concerns me in the world and i would most likely see is that a person like me does not like violence , viloence errupts at different places in the world. What strikes me about that they always take a wrong turn without having any consensus or resolution to anything which may endup being chaotic , hateful and negativity , no postive comes out of it.

2. A person who i classify to be dynamic to me would be my sister, because she a unique sense of style which i admire and adore. Being youself is unique and comfortable to oneself , the way she acts with like an adult and how young she is just srikes of what kind of personality/ person she really is.

3.To me the best writing i have ever written would be a poem that i have done about darfur.This piece of writing has inspired me to look at different aspects in life because you might never know what is happening in the world until in strikes at home. I always never look down because the little thing you have tressure it for there are people who don't what you have .

2 comments:

Mr. Miles said...

I sometimes think about how violent we have become as a country. But then I remember how violent other countries are. So I wonder WHY did we become so violent? HOW do we fix it? What if violent crime statistics keep rising, what will this country look like in 25 years?

hamdi said...

bri bri.
hey i like how you answered quetion 1 because i do believe that tyler is unique and he will be a prominent young fella because he will change how people think through awareness