Wednesday, September 12, 2007

assignment one

my name is hamdi iam from kenya , i have two siblings a sister who is younger and a brother who is older than me. The kinds of writting i like are poetry , and literature, the next four months i would like to work on my langauge skills and be comfortable with what i write and also do the best to my ability to write well. i am really not a fun of writting but i know i writer that i like they way he wrote and he is called John stanberk. i enjoyed the skills he used like the way he used his words to explain what he ment.

An example of my writting:
title Goobye my country

Goodbye two simple words
together they make the hardest word
goodbye is not the end of the world
goodbye makes us human cry
with no hope or smile.

Goodbye my country
Is what i said when i left somalia
where many of us wre born
in a country which is torn
we fight each other
rather than stick to each other.


Somalia is my homeland
i can't believe i left it behind
Bitter tears drip down the ocean
Because of the tough time the faced
running and moving from place to place
Has taken away the smile off their faces

My country will unite
Somalia will thrive
They'll be no longer war and tears
just happiness and salvation.

No comments: