Wednesday, October 24, 2007

creating fear assignment

1. I don't that much scary movies but some times it may be fun and interesting to watch at times. And the setting that i like are first create a suspenseful begining and make people haunted and after making them go round and round then scare them.
2.The things that scares me a lot or frighten me are cats and just wild animals and also to stay at home all alone and it freaks me out. and i bad fear i have i don't like seeing other people or for my blood casue i cry and i feel like i am going to die. Since i was young i just had the same fear and i grew up in a bad neighborhood ful of crime and wars going on. Afraid of something horribly going wrong.

1 comment:

bri said...

I KNOW HAMDI IM AFRAID TO BE ALONE SOMETIMES TO IF ITS DARK. AND I DONT LIKE CATS EITHER